Rockford Fosgate M5-1500X5 Marine 1500 Watt 5-Channel Element Ready™ Amplifier
The Rockford Fosgate M5-1500X5 amplifier features next level of Element Ready™ design that’s built as rugged as the outdoor environment it’s used in. The IPX6 rating is provided by splash guards on both ends and heavy-duty molded harnesses with integral sealing gaskets. A new PRESET switch – for use with Rockford Fosgate UTV audio kits – eliminates the need to set-up and tune the amp for the best experience possible. Built on the popular TM series, M5 amplifiers feature the same great technologies like Constant Power, Class-AD/BD and C.L.E.A.N..
M5 Series Element Ready™ amplifier
Rockford Fosgate designed this M5 Series amplifier for marine and powersports environments, The M5-1500X5 amplifier can send 100 watts RMS to 4 different speakers, plus up to 600 watts RMS to your marine sub. You can adjust the high- and low-pass filters, infrasonic filter, and Rockford Fosgate’s famous Punch boost to get the best possible bass from your speakers and subs.
Ready for the outdoors
The Rockford Fosgate M5-800X4 amplifier features a UV-stable, powder-coated, cast-aluminum heatsink to help prevent corrosion. It uses a special “Element Ready” chassis and conformal-coated PC boards to protect against dust, dirt and water. This amp has earned its IPX6 water intrusion rating after being sprayed with 100 liters of water per minute from a distance of 10 feet from all directions for at least 3 minutes. What does that mean? This amp will deliver reliable power through all kinds of abuse, whether it’s out on the water or deep in the wilderness.
Rockford Fosgate’s C.L.E.A.N. technology (Calibrated Level Eliminates Audible Noise) setup system ensures your music will sound as clean and powerful as possible. It’s a simple system to use — turn it up until the light shows red, then turn it down until the red light goes out. If you’re adding this amp to a Rockford Fosgate UTV audio kit, just press the Preset button and it’s instantly tuned for maximum performance.
- 5-channel marine subwoofer amplifier
- 100 watts RMS CTA-2006 x 4 + 400 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 100 watts RMS CTA-2006 x 4 + 600 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 400 watts RMS CTA-2006 x 2 at 4 ohms + 600 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- max Dynamic Power rating: 200 watts x 4 + 700 watts x 1 at 2 ohms
- amplifier design: Class AD (channels 1-4); Class BD (sub channel)
- frequency response: 10-50,000 Hz
- variable low-pass and high-pass filters (50-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- switchable subsonic filter (30 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-18 dB at 45 Hz)
- marine features:
- Element Ready™ chassis and conformal-coated PC boards
- IPX6 water intrusion rating
- heavy-duty molded connectors protect wiring from water and dirt
- Preset button for instant tuning in Rockford Fosgate UTV audio packages
- C.L.E.A.N. gain setup system includes clip lights
- wiring, fuse, and hardware not included with amplifier
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 200-amp fuse recommended
Available Wiring Diagrams
Please consult your amplifier owner’s manual for lowest recommended impedance.