Rockford Fosgate PM300X1 Punch Marine 300 Watt Full-Range Mono Amplifier
The Rockford Fosgate PM300X1 is a 300 Watt mono amplifier with high dynamic power using Class-a/b technology and a conformal coated pc board designed for motorsport and marine applications. The PM300X1 mono amplifier is a great choice if you’re looking for a marine-rated subwoofer or center channel amplifier. Regardless if you’re driving multiple speakers or just one, the hefty 2-ohm capability will deliver the right amount of PUNCH that you want! Now, thanks to its small chassis design, it will also fit where traditional amplifiers cannot.
Small wonder, big sound
Whether you use it to drive multiple speakers or just one, this compact amp delivers the power you need, plus it’s built to handle the demands of boating and powersports applications. The Rockford Fosgate PM300X1 uses CLEAN level setting technology, so there’s no more guesswork while setting your gain levels. Easy-to-see LED indicators identify clipping so you can set your amp up for maximum performance while eliminating distortion.
A tough amp that’s easy to live with
The PM300X1 is built tough to withstand life on the water or out in the dirt. Conformal-coated circuitry withstands moisture and dirt, while the stainless steel hardware won’t succumb to corrosion. Rockford Fosgate also uses the newest Maximum Efficiency Heat Sink Application (MEHSA3) construction process, which yields up to five times better heat transfer than traditional mounting techniques. As a result, this amp will rock out without overheating, even when tucked into a compact space. You won’t have to worry about cranking it up for long periods, thanks to tri-stage protection that covers thermal, over-current and short circuits.
- 200 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (300 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- conformal-coated circuit board — suitable for powersports and marine applications
- marine-grade stainless steel hardware
- variable low-pass and high-pass filters
- speaker-level inputs (speaker wire to RCA adapter required)
- fuse rating: 50A x 1 (fuse not included)
- built-in Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz
- hidden top-mount control panel
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- High level input capable with Auto Turn-On circuit
- Optional remote Punch Level Control (PLC2) ready (w/ input clip indicator)
- 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
- On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz
- Muted turn on
- Stealth top mounted control panel
- Cast aluminum heatsink
Available Wiring Diagrams
Please consult your amplifier owner’s manual for lowest recommended impedance.