Rockford Fosgate PM500X1BD Punch Marine 500 Watt Mono Amplifier
The Rockford Fosgate PM500X1bd is a 500 Watt mono amplifier with high dynamic power using Class-bd technology and a conformal coated pc board designed for motorsport and marine applications. With its super efficient Class-bd circuit topology, the PM500X1bd will drop some serious bass! Due to its dedicated low frequency response, this amplifier is optimized for mid-bass speakers or subwoofers only. No need to worry because its 1-ohm capability will drive a pair of 4-ohm DVC subwoofers or quad-configuration of 2-ohm DVC subwoofers with ease.
Serious bass for your boat
The conformal-coated circuit board is built to resists moisture. If you demand powerful bass while you’re blasting along a trail or waterway, this compact amp has all the power you need. This amp is stable at 1 ohm, so it’s great for multi-sub applications.
Made for long life and easy installation
The Rockford Fosgate PM500X1bd is built tough to withstand life on the water or out in the dirt. Conformal-coated circuitry withstands moisture and dirt, while the stainless steel hardware won’t succumb to corrosion. Rockford Fosgate also uses the newest Maximum Efficiency Heat Sink Application (MEHSA3) construction process, which yields up to five times better heat transfer than traditional mounting techniques. As a result, this amp will rock out without overheating, even when tucked into a compact space.
Level setting made easy
The Rockford Fosgate PM500X1bd uses Rockford Fosgate’s CLEAN level setting technology, so there’s no more guesswork while setting your gain levels. Easy-to-see LED indicators identify clipping so you can set your amp up for maximum performance while eliminating distortion.
Rockford Fosgate PM500X1bd highlights:
- marine/powersports mono amplifier
- 150 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (300 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- 500 watts RMS x 1 at 1 ohm
- Class BD amp technology
- CEA-2006 compliant
- RCA pass-thru outputs
- conformal-coated circuit board — suitable for power sports and marine applications
- marine-grade stainless steel hardware
- speaker-level inputs (speaker wire to RCA adapter required)
- variable low-pass filter (50-250Hz at 12 dB/octave)
- fuse rating: 80A x 1 (fuse not included)
- built-in Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz
- C.L.E.A.N. set-up technology with LED input/output indicators
- hidden top-mount control panel
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
Available Wiring Diagrams
Please consult your amplifier owner’s manual for lowest recommended impedance.