Rockford Fosgate PMX-0 Punch Marine Ultra Compact Digital Media Receiver
The Rockford Fosgate PMX-0 ultra compact digital media receiver is IPX6 rated and uses a water resistant rotary encoder knob with white LED button illumination and front mounted sub level controls. It features Bluetooth audio streaming for Apple and Android products as well as auxiliary audio input and is the ideal choice for that small system media receiver.
An ultra-compact receiver
The ultra-compact PMX-0 marine digital media receiver doesn’t have a CD player or a built-in amp, so it can fit into the tightest spaces. But when you connect it to a marine amplifier to power your system, you’ll get maximum sound quality.
Easy to operate
Backlit control buttons make it easy to choose the right tunes for a midnight run and when you’re paired up, you can use your phone’s voice commands, too. This IPX6-rated receiver is made for marine and off-road use, with a durable front panel that stands up to moisture, dust, and sunlight. Inside, there’s a coated circuit board that’s water-resistant, too. The waterproof rotary volume control is easy to use. If you’ve installed a sub, the front-panel sub controls allow you to adjust your bass on the fly.
Add your amp and enjoy your music
Once you’ve hooked up an amp, the PMX-0 will give you the functionality you’d expect from a digital media receiver, including built-in Bluetooth audio streaming for both Apple and Android devices. Simple Secure Pairing (SSP) makes it easy to pair up and crank it up. You can also plug a music player into the rear AUX or USB inputs and enjoy your stored music. The USB jack will also come in handy for installing firmware and Bluetooth software updates.
Amp note: This receiver does not have a built-in amplifier. You will need to connect it to a marine amplifier to power your system.
- marine digital media receiver (does not play CDs)
- no built-in amplifier (external marine-rated amp required)
- built-in Bluetooth for music streaming (will not make calls)
- works with Apple and Android smartphones
- Bluetooth streaming audio (A2DP) protocol version 1.0 installed
- Simple Secure Pairing (SSP)
- Waterproof Rotary Encoder Volume Control
- White LED Button Illumination
- Front Panel Sub Control
- Voice Command Confirmation
- Rear AUX-In (L/R)
- Rear USB With 1A Charging Only
- Epoxy coated circuit board for water resistance
- Upgradeable Firmware and Bluetooth Software via USB
- Easy 2″ Mounting Hole and Compression U-Clamp Mounting