Sanus LC1A-B3 30″ – 55″ Full Motion Flat-Panel TV Ceiling Mount
The Sanus LC1A ceiling mount lets you place your flat-panel TV in locations where wall-mounting isn’t practical, such as in a corner of your room. The mounting bracket accommodates virtually any 37″ to 70″ flat-panel TV. Two steel tubes connected by an elbow joint hold your TV securely in place. With 2 different lengths of tubing, you can select the distance your TV suspends from the ceiling. A channel in the back of the mount helps keeps your TV’s cables hidden for an uncluttered, clean appearance.
You can swivel your TV a full 90° to the left or right, and tilt it up 5° or down 15°. Sanus’ Virtual Axis™ technology allows variable angle adjustment with just the touch of a finger. With Virtual Axis, the display stays exactly where you aim it, and you can lock the position by simply tightening a knob.
Sanus LC1A-B3 ceiling mount is designed to let you hang your flat-panel TV with ease. With just a light touch, you can tilt the screen and get the perfect viewing angle away from glare and reflections.
- Virtual Axis technology offers effortless tilt motion without the use of tools.
- Universal mounting brackets fit nearly all flat-panel TVs.
- Built-in wire management system routes and conceals cables from ceiling to TV.
- Fits virtually any TV from 30″ to 55″ (up to 175 lbs/79.38 kg)
- Includes a ceiling adapter plate for mounting to wood joists or a solid surface ceiling
- 2 different pipe lengths allow for multiple configurations
- Tilt and swivel design lets you reposition the TV with a finger
- A unique Wire Management Channel hides and conceals wires and cables from view from the ceiling to the TV