Sanus (Secura) QLF314 Full-Motion Wall Mount with Hinged Arm for 40″-70″ TVs
The Secura QLF314 full-motion wall mount attaches to a single wall stud, so it works in places where many other mounts don’t. The hinged arm swings out to extend your TV up to 14-1/4″ from the wall. The mount can be swiveled from side to side, and tilted up or down. After installation, the mount’s “roll” adjustment lets you fine-tune your TV’s position to ensure that it’s level.
TV Compatibility: The Secura QLF314 is a full-motion wall-mount bracket for 40″-70″ flat-panel TVs up to 80 lbs. The TV must also meet the following VESA and screw size requirements.
- VESA Sizes: 100mm x 100mm to 600mm x 400mm
- Screw Size: M6 or M8
Steel Construction: The Secura QLF314-B2 wall-mount bracket is constructed of heavy-gauge steel with a durable powder-coated black finish. This solid construction provides strength and increased safety.
Full-Motion Design: Thanks to its full-motion design, the Secura QLF314 wall-mount bracket lets you enjoy a great picture on your TV no matter where you watch it. You’ll be able to tilt, swivel, extend, and level your wall-mounted TV without the need for tools.
- Extend: The QLF314 lets you extend your TV 3.5″ to 14.0625 ” from the wall to give you greater flexibility with your TV’s viewing angle and to provide easier access to the TV’s rear-panel connections
- Tilt: If your TV has to mounted low below a structure or high above a mantle or fireplace, you can tilt it 5° up or 15° down for the perfect viewing angle. The maximum tilt range will depend on size of TV.
- Swivel: You are able to swivel your mounted TV to left 45° or to the right 45°, so you can have the perfect view of the screen no matter where you sit in the room. The maximum swivel range will depend on size of TV.
- Roll: You can also raise and lower the the sides of the TV from -5° to +5° to make sure the TV is level once it is mounted on the wall.