SANUS VLC1 Swiveling Wall Mount for Curved 40″-88″ TVs
The SANUS model VLC1 Swivel Mount was designed specifically for use with curved TVs. Engineered with 11o of swivel left or right, the ideal viewing range is increased by over 20o* making your seat in the room, the best seat. Fits curved TVs 40″ – 88″ and up to 150 lbs.
The SANUS VLC1 Swivel Mount was designed specifically for curved TVs. It can swivel to increase possible viewing angles, and is easy to install. Pair your beautiful curved TV with the best mount designed specifically for it.
*When compared to an unmounted curved TV.
Optimize viewing for curved TV
The Sanus VLC1 swivel mount lets you adjust the angle of your curved TV. You can swivel the TV left or right up to 10° for optimal viewing from more seats in your room. The mount features an open back plate so you can route cables into the wall for a clean, uncluttered appearance. The VLC1 can easily be shifted to the right or left, in case the wall studs are a little off-center. A quick-latching mechanism makes it easy to secure your TV to the mount without having to reach behind it.
- Mounting your curved TV to a swivel mount means you can adjust your TV 10º each direction for ideal viewing in multiple seats.
- One full inch of height and level adjustment allows perfect TV placement after installation. 30″ wall plate will accommodate stud spacing up to 24″.
- Easy and safe 1, 2, 3 step installation. Safety tab provides safe and easy connection you can hear when connecting your TV to the wall plate.
- Open wall plate design means you can mount directly over a standard wall outlet, and solves any cable management issues.
- Safety Tested – UL Certified for TVs up to 150lbs. Your curved TV is safe with SANUS
- fits most curved screen TVs 40″-88″
- heavy-gauge steel construction
- supports up to 150 lbs.
- holds TV 2-5/8″ from wall (at center)
- swivel range: ±10°
- stud-mounting required
- quick-latching mechanism holds TV securely to the wall
- movable brackets for off-center stud placement
- includes all necessary hardware
- open base plate for routing cables
- 30″W x 16-15/16″H x 2-5/8″D