Sanus VLF628-B1 Slim Full Motion Flat Panel Mount For 46″ – 90″ TVs
Sanus’ ultra-thin VisionMount® holds your flat-panel TV only 3-1/4″ from the wall when fully retracted. Just pull on the mount and it smoothly extends outward up to 28″.
Decorative cover for finished appearance
The mount’s decorative cover conceals the assembly and hardware, giving it a finished appearance that complements your TV. An integrated cable management system keeps wires organized and out of sight without interfering with the motion of the extending arm.
Ideal for larger TVs
This durable heavy-gauge steel mount supports a TV with a screen size up to 90″ and weighing up to 150 lbs. The mount’s brackets can easily be shifted to the right or left, in case the wall studs are a little off-center. And you can make fine adjustments after installation to keep your TV leveled.
- Designed for tool-free display adjustment
- Leveling adjustments allow you to achieve your desired placement after hanging
- Corner mountable
- Your display “clicks” into place for a connection you can hear
- Easily adjust your TV without tools
- Enjoy a great picture no matter where you watch
- Our TV Mount products are Safety Tested and UL Certified
- Perfect for mounting your TV in a corner
- TV “clicks” into place for a safe connection you can hear
- Hardware included
- heavy-gauge steel construction with powder-coated finish
- supports up to 150 lbs.
- mount can extend TV up to 28″ from wall
- stud-mounting required
- swivels from left to right
- tilt range: up to -15°
Sanus VLF628-B1 Premium Series VLF628 full-motion, wall-mount bracket provides a 3-points of movement for an optimal viewing position. The VLF628 extends from the wall (3.25″-28″), tilts up/down (+4°/-15°), and swivels left or right (+/-90°) for easy viewing anywhere in the room.
The VLFVLF628 full-motion, wall-mount bracket accommodates a horizontal hole spacing on back of the TV of 100mm-600mm and a vertical hole spacing of 100mm-400mm. The Sanus VLFVLF628 comes with M6 and M8 size bolts of differing lengths to mount the bracket to your TV.
The wall plate must be mounted to wall studs or anchored to a brick, block, or concrete wall using the supplied lag bolts (and wall-anchors). The slots in the wall plate can accommodate wall studs 16″ and 24″ on center. Wall-plate covers are included to cover the mounting holes for a clean, neat installation.