Sanus WSS51-W1 Wireless Speaker Stands Designed for Sonos Five and Sonos Play:5 – White – Open Box
This is an “Open Box” Item!
Click here for Gibby’s Open Box Definition
Designed to hold the Sonos Five or Sonos PLAY:5 in either vertical or horizontal orientation, the anodized aluminum design of the SANUS WSS51 places your speaker at optimal listening height while perfectly complementing the modern look of the Sonos Five and Sonos PLAY:5. Available for purchase in black or white and as a single stand, the WSS51 fashionably delivers optimum performance, no matter your unique setup needs – Ambient listening, stereo pairing, or surround sound. For a seamless look free of pesky cables, our own Press Fit cable management technology secures cords down the back of the stand for complete concealment. Assembling easily and in only 15 minutes, you’ll be enjoying perfect sound from this sleek stand in no time.
- Holds the Sonos Five or Sonos PLAY:5 in either vertical or horizontal listening orientation
- Holds speaker at manufacturer’s recommended listening height for optimal audio performance
- Anodized aluminum stand construction provides both durability and style
- Cable-hiding, integrated wire channels provide sleek, cord-free look
- Included carpet spikes and rubber pads facilitate stability on any flooring surface
- All floor compatibility – carpet spikes and rubber pads included
- Adhesive strip option provides increased stand stability (Note: Adhesive strips not included with stand.)
- Perfect for any setup: Home theater, stereo pairing or surround sound
- Heavy, low center of gravity base allows 10 degrees of stand tip in any direction before speaker tips or falls off
- UL-Listed and Safety Certified