Technics SL-1500C Turntable- Black | Spin-Clean SPINSYS2 Record Washer
Technics SL-1500C Turntable with Built-in Preamp – Black
The Latest Coreless Direct Drive Motor Achieves High-precision Stable Rotation
The technologies acquired through the development of the SL-1200 Series and the high-end SL-1000R model were lavishly inserted into the motor drive unit, a key part of the turntable. The motor exclusively tunes the single-rotor, coreless direct-drive motor adopted by the SL-1200GR in order to read the high rotation accuracy and high-precision signals of the record. Optimal motor control is conducted for the inertial mass of the two-layer structure platter on which the vinyl record is placed with deadening rubber on the entire back surface to eliminate unwanted resonance in the aluminum die-cast platter to eliminate the rotation irregularity called cogging. The aluminum die-cast chassis is rigidly integrated with a special material consisting of ABS mixed with glass fiber to achieve a two-layer construction. The insulator is comprised of a spring and rubber to provide optimal vibration-damping characteristics. The tonearm is a static-balance universal S-shape tonearm, another Technics tradition. By adopting a high-precision bearing using the same gimbal suspension construction and machined housing as the SL-1200 Series, high initial sensitivity is achieved. In addition, reliability has been improved by incorporating a removable power cable and gold-plated terminals, which have less sound quality degradation, for the PHONO and LINE terminals.
Complete Turntable with a Built-in Phono Equalizer
In order to enjoy playing analog records more comfortably, the SL-1500C features a built-in phono equalizer. There is no need to separately prepare either one, making it easy to link with a wide range of audio equipment. The shield structure of the built-in phono equalizer suppresses the effects of external noise and noise from the power supply. It is also equipped with a switch to turn the LINE output off when it is not being used. The turntable has been designed to thoroughly shut-out adverse effects to the PHONO output. The dedicated power supply for the PHONO output terminal is isolated from the power supply for the LINE output terminal and has been designed to prioritize sound quality by minimizing the wiring of the PHONO signal. The isolated terminals also prevent wiring mistakes.
Equipped with an Auto Lifter Function That Allows You to Enjoy Playing Records More Comfortably
When the tonearm reaches the end of the record, the Auto Lifter function automatically raises the cartridge. This prevents unnecessary wear on your valuable vinyl records and stylus. By embedding the Auto Lifter function in the base portion of the tonearm, it eliminates impacts to the tonearm. Due to a simple design that doesn’t use motor power, there is no electrical or vibrational impact and it will not prevent the movement of the tonearm. In response to requests from many users regarding the Auto Lifter function, a design that prioritizes sound quality was adopted. The functions required to playback records were kept to a bare minimum, achieving simple and easy-to-use operability.
Simple Design with Functional Beauty
The SL-1500C sports a simple design without unnecessary frills, while retaining the superb operating feel that is a Technics tradition. The attractive appearance lets you enjoy playing records to your heart’s content.
Spin-Clean SPINSYS2 Record Washer MKII (Deluxe Kit)
- EASY TO USE – Easily deep-clean both sides of your vinyl records at the same time. No power or installation required. Don’t worry about the noise of motorized vacuum record cleaning system.
- CLEANS ALL VINYL TYPES – Spin-Clean washes 33, 45, and 78 records. With the Deluxe Kit, you’ll have enough materials to clean up to 6300 records! Compact size to allow for easy storage.
- PROPRIETARY CLEANING SOLUTION – Spin-Clean operates using specially formulated alcohol-free, new MK3 vinyl record cleaning fluid (4oz). Cleaning solution is a concentrate not viable on its own. It needs to be diluted in the base of the spin clean.
- INCLUDED IN KIT – Patented vinyl record washer basin and lid and compact size to allow for easy storage. Two (2) bottles of specially formulated alcohol-free, MK3 vinyl record cleaning fluid (4oz. + extra 32oz.). Two (2) pairs of premium MKII removable, cleanable, record-cleaning brushes. One (1) pair of durable MKII rollers which can be used to accommodate LPs, 45s, and 78 RPMs. Seven (7) super soft, lint-free drying cloths won’t scratch your records.
- MADE IN USA – Limited Lifetime Warranty.
With our patented Spin-Clean® MKII Record Washer Deluxe Kit, you’ll have everything you need and more to clean and maintain your LPs. Whether you’re a beginner or have been collecting vinyl records for years, the MKII is incredibly effective, easy to set up and use, and offers tremendous value.