TOA AN-001T Ambient Noise Controller Module
The TOA AN-001T is a plug-in module of 2-channel ambient noise detector designed for use with the 9000 series amplifiers. It automatically adjusts the output volume in response to the change of ambient noise level. The TOA AN-001T can handle input signals from microphone level (-60 dB) to line level (-10 dB) by controlling the gain in 9 steps. Phantom power (+24 V) can be supplied for condenser microphone use.
- Automatic adjusts output gain to compensate for changes in ambient noise level
- 2 microphone inputs with 24 V phantom power
- 14 preset gain ratios
- Each input can be assigned to control a specific output
- Only in combination with AN-9001 sensor microphone
- Max. 2 modules per chassis