TOA BA-235 Power Amplifier
The TOA BA-235 is a 35 W power amplifier for background music and general announcement. It is suited for use in bars, retail stores, and banquet rooms. When used in conjunction with the optional mixer amplifier BG-220 (20 W) or BG-235 (35 W), 2-channel broadcast can be made
The BA-200 Series Power Amplifiers is comprised of two models: BA-235 (35W) and BA-260 (60W). Both models offer a simple and cost-effective solution for adding powered zones to an existing system as well as powering speakers in applications that require a line input from a mix or playback source. Using the perfected amplifier technology and bullet-proof construction that has made TOA an industry standard, the BA-200 Series Power Amplifier is designed to make sound projects affordable, reliable and easy to install.
The TOA BA-235 Series Amplifiers are UL/cUL approved, competitively priced and is backed by TOA’s 5 year warranty.
TOA BA-235 Features
- Massive Power supply for high-quality, reliable sound
- All inputs and outputs on removable Euro-block connections for easier installation
- 2 models:
- BA-235 (35W)
- BA-260 (60W
- Power outputs available at 4 Ohm, 25V & 70V for more system flexibility
- Remote Volume port allows wall panel control of level.
- Dedicated Bass & Treble controls (recessed on front panel) allow independent adjustment for main or remote zones.
- Line Input level selectable between 0dB & +4dB.
- Summing RCA input also provided
- Bridging line output allows signal to be “daisy-chained” from one BA-200 unit to another, giving the capability of multiple zones with separate EQ & Level.
- Input Signal present, Peak & Power On indicators on front panel.
- Supplied security cap (YA-920 x 1) for volume knob to prevent unauthorized adjustment.
- Thermal and overload protection
- Optional Rack-mount kits for single unit (MB-25B-BK), or dual (MB-25B-J)
- UL/CUL Approved
- 5 Year Warranty