TOA M-9000M2 CU Pre- Amplifier
The TOA M-9000M2 Pre-Amplifier is designed to be used in conjunction with optional modules and can be configured for up to 8 inputs and 8 outputs. 9000 series modules as well as existing 900 series input modules can be used. The most appropriate modules can be selected depending on applications. It is equipped with signal processing and control functions necessary for sound reinforcement, permitting all parameters to be set at the mixer. Settings data can be stored inside the unit and called up using the keys on the front panel.
The TOA M-9000M2 CU Series Digital Matrix Mixer/Amplifier redefines the conventional mixer/amplifier by combining a modular frame, matrix mixer, digital signal processor (DSP) and amplification in a compact, two rack space package. The A-9000M2 series is ideal for multi-zone paging, music distribution and room-combining applications. The A-9000M2
Series allows for easy configuration of custom systems with up to eight discrete mic/line inputs and eight discrete outputs. Each A-9000M2 Series chassis has two output channels (amplified or line level depending on model) with built-in DSP, including ten band parametric EQ, compressor, and delay. Additional DSP is provided by adding input output cards
as required. The A-9000M2 system provides powerful tools for both simple mixing and complex multi-zone paging applications. Input modules include SIP-based multi-zone paging, analog (DTMF) telephone zone paging, and ambient noise control. Dual-channel output modules are available (up to 3 per frame). Contact closure interface and RS-485 control
interface cards (for TOA ZM series remote controls) are also available.
TOA M-9000M2 Features:
• Flexible modular design – up to 8 mic/line inputs and 8 outputs
• Any combination of inputs may be routed to any combination of outputs
• Detailed GUI software screens make even complex settings intuitive and easy to understand
• Use up to 16 dedicated RS-485 wall-mount remote controls, or control from 3rd party systems using RS-232
• 32 scene memories and 32 paging memories
• Accepts 9000 and 900 series modules (9000 modules are dual input and include DSP, except for the ZP-001T)
• 2 built in line level outputs on frame
• Requires at least one input module