Ubiquiti UAP-AC-M-US Mesh Wide-Area Indoor/Outdoor Dual-Band Access Point
Ubiquiti UAP-AC-M-US enhanced data rates and coverage capabilities are supported by a 2×2 MIMO internal antenna configuration supporting multiple data paths for a more efficient end-user network connection. Installation of the UAP-AC-M-US is simple, as it comes 802.3af PoE-compliant and includes a wall/pole/fast-mount kit. Once installed, users can take advantage of 802.11ac Wi-Fi access with speeds of up to 867 Mb/s in the 5 GHz radio band, and up to 300 Mb/s in the 2.4 GHz radio band.
The Wi-Fi system includes UniFi Controller software that can be installed on a PC, Mac, or Linux machine within the network, and is easily accessible through a standard Web browser. Using the UniFi Controller software, an Enterprise Wi-Fi network can be quickly configured and administered, without any special training. Real-time status, automatic UAP device detection, map loading, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated in the system.
Compact Form Factor
The UniFi AC Mesh AP is designed to discreetly integrate into virtually any environment.
- The UniFi AC Mesh AP can be used indoors or outdoors.
- Unique provisioning LED provides administrator location tracking and alerts for each device.
- The UniFi AC Mesh AP can be mounted on a wall, pole, or you can fast-mount a Ubiquiti high-gain antenna. (All accessories are included).
Multiple Power Options
- The UniFi AC Mesh AP is compatible with 802.3af PoE Alternative A and 24V passive PoE. You can power it with an 802.3af Alternative A compatible switch or the included Gigabit PoE adapter.
- Use the included omni antennas, or use the included fast-mount adapter to install the AP on an optional connectorized antenna for expanded range coverage and customized pattern shaping.
Packed with Features
Use the UniFi Controller to provision thousands of UniFi APs, map out networks, quickly manage system traffic, and provision additional UniFi APs.
Use the RF map to monitor and analyze radio frequencies for optimal AP placement, configuration, and troubleshooting.
Powerful RF Performance Features
Advanced RF performance and configuration features include spectral analysis, airtime fairness, and band steering.
Use the configurable reporting and analytics to manage large user populations and expedite troubleshooting.
Wireless Uplink functionality enables wireless connectivity between APs for extended range. One wired UniFi AP uplink supports up to four wireless downlinks on a single operating band, allowing wireless adoption of devices in their default state and real-time changes to network topology.
For devices that support Plug & Play Mesh, this functionality is extended to allow multi-hop wireless uplink – so wirelessly uplinked APs can support uplink to other wirelessly uplinked APs.