Ubiquiti US-8-150W 8 Port Network Switch
With the Ubiquiti US-8-150W 8 Port Network Switch it is easy to expand the capacity and reach of an existing network. This switch features 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports along with 2 SFP ports making it easy to incorporate high speed local storage networks into the configuration. In addition to Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, the network ports support 802.3af/at PoE networking standards designed to power devices such as VoIP phones, access points, IP ameras, and more. Once installed, this switch supports Ubiquiti’s own UniFi Controller simplifying the process of managing network resources, switch configurations, port statuses, and much more.
Versatile Port Configuration
Eight Gigabit RJ45 ports offer convenient different power output options: auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at PoE/PoE+ and 24V passive PoE, and two SFP ports provide optical fiber connectivity options to support uplinks of up to 1 Gbps.
Sleek Design and Management
The compact UniFi Switch can be placed on a desktop and integrates with the UniFi Controller software for centralized management of your UniFi devices.
Advanced Enterprise Switching
The UniFi Switch supports VLAN tagging, port isolation, storm control, and guest control.
Product: Ubiquiti US-8-150W 8 Port Network Switch
– Total Non-Blocking Throughput: 10 Gb/s
– Switching Capacity: 20 Gb/s
– Forwarding Rate: 14.88 Mp/s
– Maximum Power Consumption: 150 W
– Power Method: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz, Universal Input
– Power Supply: AC/DC, Internal, 150 W DC
– LEDs RJ45 Data Ports: PoE, Speed/Link/Activity
– SFP Data Ports: Speed/Link/Activity
– Ethernet Networking Interfaces: 8 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s RJ45 Ethernet Ports
– 2 x 1 Gb/s SFP Ethernet Ports
– Management Interface: Ethernet in-band
– Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
– ESD/EMP Protection: Air: ±24 kV, Contact: ±24 kV
– Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4 Standard
– PoE: POE+ IEEE 802.3af/at (Pins 1, 2+; 3, 6-)
– 24 VDC Passive PoE (Pins 4, 5+; 7, 8-) Maximum PoE+ Wattage per Port by PSE: 34.2 W
– Voltage Range: 802.3at Mode, 50 to 57 V
– Maximum PoE Wattage Per Data Port: 17 W
– Voltage Range: 20 to 27 V
– Operating Temperature: 23 to 104°F (-5 to 40°C)
– Operating Humidity: 5 to 95%, non-condensing
– Dimensions: 8.03 x 1.69 x 9.25" / 204 x 43 x 235 mm
– Weight: 3.75 lb / 1.70 kg
When you add an item to your cart the Estimated Shipping* cost will be shown. This estimated shipping* cost is accurate to most major city locations across Canada. If the shipping cost is higher than the estimated shipping* then GibbysESM will contact you for approval before we process your order.
To learn more click Shipping Terms & Conditions
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.