Processing and Delivery
All products are shipped in their original manufacturers cartons with appropriate packaging and are able to be shipped anywhere without concern for damage of the product due to shipping.
All shipments are insured for the value of the transaction from shipping damages. If there is any evidence of external damage, please, First call Gibbys toll free at 1 877 761 6354 and then refuse the shipment, once verified by Gibbys service department and mark it on the bill of lading that it was refused due to the damage. Any shortage or damage must be reported within 48 hours of delivery by calling 1-877-761-6354 and email us at email@example.com
No claims for internal damage will be accepted after 48-hours of the delivery of the package. IF ANY internal damage is found within 48-hours of receiving your product, contact Gibbys Electronic Supermarket and we will issue an RA# (return authorization number). We will arrange to have the product picked up and a replacement unit will be sent to you at our expense. All items considered for replacement must be returned in original packaging, complete with all materials and accessories.
Final Sale Items -Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges on the following items:
- Special Order Items or made-to-order products and Custom cut-to-length audio or video cables.
- Any Television that is deemed to fall under the manufacturers “pinched panel” policy that is damaged from mishandling of the product. It is at the sole discretion of the manufacturer to refuse to replace or warranty any TV deemed to be a “pinched panel” . Call the store for full details before unpacking a television to review the “pinched panel” policy and procedure for unpacking ALL televisions. Handling instructions to avoid “pinched panel” issues are include with the shipment of the television and in the tracking number email received form Gibbys before your shipment arrives. Please take extreme care in handling of your television and review with anyone who might be unpacking or installing your TV for you.
- Products with an altered serial number or UPC other than what was fulfilled on your original order.
- Products that are missing the original manufacturer’s packaging or original packaging has been damaged or tampered with.
- AV furniture or TV / speaker mounts that have been assembled / installed or removed from its original packaging.
- Consumables in the form of batteries, lamps, software, turntable styli or light bulbs.
- Damaged turntable styli out of the box are referred to the manufacturer for warranty validity
- No returns will be accepted on any opened in ear headphones or ear buds for sanitary reasons.
- Installed car audio products or custom home installed products.
- Installed in-ceiling speakers or subwoofers
- Any sign of use – including installation, scratches, or other signs of use such as physical marking, painted grills, screw holes, cut wires or similar would not be returnable.
- Mounted or used subwoofer enclosures and speaker boxes.
- Blown, punctured or fried speakers, subwoofers and amplifiers. In this case the replacement or warranty is referred to the manufacturer for validity.
Please note: Shipping times do not include processing time (most in-stock items generally take 1-2 business days to process).
Shipping Cost & Delivery Times
Products are shipped as soon as the orders have been processed and the inventory is available.
Orders may ship via a number of couriers based on size, amount of delivery persons required and geographic location. We offer the following shipping methods for most items:
- Same Day Worldwide– Ground Service – Home Way Service- 2 man Service – Bronze Level delivery to the threshold – used for televisions 70” (or larger) televisions or larger packages. We do not offer unboxing and set up for on line orders.
- Sameday Worldwide
- website for tracking packages using your tracking number
- FEDEX – Standard Ground delivery– 1 man service – smaller items (receivers, DVD players, speakers, car audio, televisions below 65” etc.)
- website for tracking packages using your tracking number
Napoleon Fireplaces Shipping Information
Napoleon Fireplace orders will usually be processed within 48 hours. When your order is shipped we will email a tracking number to you so you can follow the shipping progress.
Estimated Shipping Times;
5 to 7 business days (Monday to Friday); British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba.
1 to 3 business days (Monday to Friday); Ontario and Quebec.
3 to 5 business days (Monday to Friday); Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI., Newfoundland/Labrador.
Please note; Additional shipping time may be necessary;
- If your address is in a remote location
- Because of weather delays
- As a result of unexpected technical or transportation issues beyond our control.
Shipping Time: 1 to 7 Business Days
Gibbys generally ships all in stock product the next business day of a verified order and should arrive to most customers in Canada within 1 to 7 business days, with the exception of holidays and shipping company holiday closures. Gibbys ships from St Catharines , Ontario , Canada.
Please Allow Additional Shipping Time if:
• Your address is in a remote location
• We have sold out of your product
• Your product is shipped directly from the manufacturer, i.e. electronic fireplaces
Special shipping arrangements may be possible for; Yukon, Northwest Territories, and Nunavut. Please call our Sales Department Toll Free; 1-877-761-6354
If you require shipping to the U.S. please call our Sales Department Toll Free; 1-877-761-6354
Customers with an address containing a PO Box, Suburban Service, General Delivery, Rural Route or other designated route which cannot accept certain courier or freight deliveries, please restrict your orders to items that you can receive at your location or provide an alternative address that verifies with your payment option chosen. Packages cannot be re directed unless the original order cancelled and then re ordered with approved shipping address.
Gibbys Electronic Supermarket will not be liable for any delay that is due to causes beyond its control including without limitation, weather-related and other uncontrollable shipping delays, breakdowns by the courier services beyond our control.