Along with the wording of the manufacturer’s warranty, the following conditions apply:
- This plan covers normal wear and tear but does not cover physical abuse, water damage, foreign objects found inside the covered item or image retention on TV’s.
- This plan provides carry-in service except where in-home service is provided during the manufacturer’s warranty period.
- Preventative maintenance is not included
- Remote controls are not included under this plan
- This plan does not replicate any over-the-counter exchange provided during the original manufacturer’s coverage
- This plan owner releases 1156425 Ontario Inc. (Gibbys Electronic Supermarket) from all liability due to damage to the unit or injury to any person that is not due to the fault or negligence of 1156425 Ontario Inc.
- The plan owner further understands that 1156425 Ontario Inc. is not responsible for any consequential damages or losses due to the downtime of the covered unit or their ability to facilitate necessary repairs.
- Accessories, batteries, antennas, speakers, cables or any add-on devices are not covered.
- This contract does not cover service or parts required as the result of misuse, accident, lightning damage, power surge damage, external fire, vandalism, antenna, cable or satellite system problems, and interference from external sources or set up necessitated due to relocation. If no defect is found or the repairs are denied by Gibbys, the plan owner is responsible for all costs incurred.
- Replacement of a product covered under an extended service plan that is uneconomical to repair is at the sole discretion of 1156425 Ontario Inc. An attempt will be made to replace with, ‘like kind and quality’ not original cost or model, of the product that the customer had purchased at 1156425 Ontario Inc. and at its sole discretion.
- Original bill of sale is necessary for Gibbys to provide service of a product in the extended service period.
- Firmware updates and issues with Software are not covered under this plan.
- Items used for commercial or industrial applications are not covered.
- Projection and projector Bulbs, turntable styli, are not covered under this plan.
- Set-up, delivery, installation and/or adjustments are not covered.
- Removal and re-installation of car audio products installed by 1156425 Ontario Inc. is covered during the term of this plan if installed by Gibbys.
- If no defect is found or the repairs are denied by 1156425 Ontario Inc., the plan owner is responsible for all costs incurred.
- If the covered item is replaced under this plan and all of 1156425 Ontario Inc. obligations are fulfilled and the plan is completed and will not be transferred to the replacement unit.
- Replacements provided under the plan will be based on like kind and quality, not original cost or model. If same technology or size is unavailable or cost prohibitive, 1156425 Ontario Inc. determined market value will be provided to the customer.
- 1156425 Ontario Inc. cannot be held responsible should parts become discontinued and if this is the case, the sole remedy will be to refund the original fee paid for this coverage.
- 1156425 Ontario Inc. will endeavor to arrange to repair items in a timely manner, 1156425 Ontario Inc. will not replicate any performance timetables outlined in a manufacturer’s warranty but will replace an item that is awaiting repair at the Service Centre for more than 59 days provided the original manufacturer is still in operation.
- In-home service provided under this plan will mirror manufacturer’s coverage and will be provided within 60 km of the authorized service center place of business, customers are responsible to pay any travel costs or product shipping costs above 60 km (Round Trip).
- The extended service plan must be purchased at same time as the covered item(s).
- This coverage mirrors the specific manufacturer’s warranty terms and conditions unless specified above.
- This coverage is not available on discontinued or used equipment, if purchased on such, 1156425 Ontario Inc.’s sole responsibility and liability will be to refund the original purchase price of the plan. “B – Stock” items purchased from Gibbys can be covered.
- Loss of this certificate does not result in loss of coverage.
- This coverage is non- transferable to subsequent equipment owners
- If there are NO claims during the term of this coverage you will be eligible for a rebate of the original plan purchase price as an in-store credit from the original location. The rebate is valid for up to 50% of the customer’s future purchase based on regular price.
Please see in-store for details
- If the unit is replaced 1156425 Ontario Inc. has the option of taking the original unit or leaving with the customer.
- Coverage dates are based on original invoice dates. All service plan terms include the original manufacturer’s warranty
- Invoices with packaged extended service plans that include Video and Audio products will have maximum coverage of 48 month term depending on the selected coverage for the video product.
How to apply for your Warranty rebate:
- Only an expired plan without a claim or usage is eligible for the rebate application.
- Application for the rebate must be received with a copy of the original invoice and a signed copy of the extended ‘Don’t use it don’t lose it’ terms and conditions form by 1156425 Ontario Inc. head office, no later than 30 days after the plan has expired. This document is not an invoice
- 1156425 Ontario Inc., its stores, and departments accept no responsibility for loss or delay of the rebate application.
- Please allow up to thirty (30) days to process the rebate.
- The rebate is valid for up to 50% of the customer’s future purchase based on regular price.
- The rebate must be redeemed within ninety (90) days from the date of issue.
- Rebates are for merchandise only and have no cash value. No gift cards eligible.
If all of the above apply to you then fill out the rebate form and send to:
451 Eastchester Ave E, St. Catharines, ON L2M 6S2