CEDIA Members can give you so much:
- A unique approach to the adventure of home theater, distributed audio/video and systems integration
- Professional assistance and guidance in the design of a personalized system for the individual client
- A certified and trained staff of technicians, designers and support personnel to deliver a product of the highest quality
- The most current technology at all levels to provide a broad selection for the consumer’s requirements and wishes
- A professional level of credentials and insurance to assure consumers and provide a comfort level
- Complete support from the ongoing service perspective Information on technology and how to use it, as it becomes available
- A compelling and exciting product you will be proud to have as part of your home
Why use the CEDIA Professional members?
- CEDIA companies subscribe to a strict code of professional conduct and ethics, giving you peace of mind
- CEDIA companies tend to participate in continuing education and stay abreast of the latest technological innovations, giving you the best design and installation for your special home.
10 Smart Consumer Electronic Tips for the Home “Who should I talk to about creating a home theater?” “Should I throw away that VCR?” If you are bewildered about the consumer electronics age, Custom Electronic Design and Installation Association (CEDIA) offers 10 Smart Consumer Electronic Tips for your home environment.
The 10 Smart Consumer Electronic Tips provide you with a concise and informative list of helpful hints to assist you in making smart decisions when purchasing home consumer electronics.
The 10 Smart Consumer Electronics Tips is a collaborative effort developed by members of CEDIA. CEDIA Members are knowledgeable and talented professionals representing all facets of the industry from residential electronic systems professionals to manufacturers and sales representatives.
CEDIA developed this list of recommendations after many hours of collaboration between our members. Our goal for developing this list was to take an active role in providing assistance to the consumer. These tips cover four areas: Innovation, investments, integration and ease of use.
Although this advice is geared toward the homeowner, it is also beneficial to the builder, architect, interior designer and custom electronics professional. When building or remodeling, the designer or builder may use this list as a reference for making recommendations on home integration to their customer.
Here is the list:
- Wire for everything now…even wireless – If you are building or remodeling a home, start with a plan for future wiring needs. Wire is necessary to support wireless applications. While no one can guarantee what the future will look like, CEDIA professionals make it their business to stay current to offer expert advice about technologies on the horizon
- Insist on integrated systems – Make sure the electronic equipment you are buying can be hooked up together and operated with one, easy to use control system. Systems that communicate simplify your life and offer peace of mind by “watching” over your home
- Integrate lighting and heating control – Going green meets convenience. Get the most out of your system with the least amount of energy consumption. System integration provides automatic energy-efficient adjustments saving you time and money
- Think with your wallet but lead with your head – Quality and long-term dependability are the most cost effective attributes that you can build into a home
- Buy an experience, not a box – Find an electronic systems contractor that allows you to test drive the entire system or at least experience the thrill of a high performance system. Few people have the time to research and evaluate all the hardware choices. It’s smarter to focus on the end result and make your choices based upon overall performance and value
- Simplify your controls – Easy to use, all-in-one remote controls are available for any system. You can even have them custom programmed so they make perfect sense to you. New technologies offer control from other devices and even through Internet browsers anywhere in the world
- Increase your expectations – Your home electronics system is a big investment and you deserve to be satisfied with it. CEDIA professionals will provide you with extensive options, comprehensive designs, complete installation and especially, in-home service for your systems
- Think “green” – By utilizing green practices, you can save money by having a more energy efficient system and help save the planet. Ask a professional about how you can “go green” in your home
- Ensure the experts work together for you – Maximize your home’s electronic systems capabilities by having your architect, builder or remodeler and interior designer collaborate and partner with an electronic systems contractor from the beginning of the planning process
- Consult a professional – Today’s integrated electronic systems grow, evolve and change over time, constantly adding entertainment, comfort and security features. Select an electronic systems contractor you can trust and who will support your electronic integration needs for years. Having a long-term relationship with one professional will maximize the reliability and enjoyment of your home’s electronic systems.
1156425 Ontario Limited dba Gibbys Electronic Supermarket Member since 2005
Gibbys Electronic Supermarket is an Audio Video retailer/ installation facility covering the St Catharines Ontario, Niagara Peninsula markets. We provide full sales, service and custom installation of multi-room audio and video,lighting design and home control,home security sales,installation and monitoring. Gibbys team can design and install your complete home theater system, lighting system and security system from beginning to end.
Brands Sold: Pardigm, Sonos, Boston Acoustics, Polk Audio, Marantz, Pioneer, Pioneer Elite, NEST, NUVO, Niles, Russound, Vantage Lighting,Samsung, LG, Anthem, Grandview,Da-Lite, Sony, Denon, plus many more. Categories Audio / Video, Home Automation / Systems Integration / Home Networking, Home Theater, Lighting Control, Security / Access Control / Surveillance / Gate Access