JL Audio XMD-MCB-30 Waterproof Protected Circuit Breaker - #90944
JL Audio XMD-MCB-30 Waterproof Protected Circuit Breaker
- 30 Amp Waterproof Circuit Breaker
- Manual Reset Design with High-Visibility Switch
- Eliminates the need to replace blown fuses
- SAE J1171 External Ignition Protected
- Suitable for use in marine engine compartments and fuel tank spaces
- Withstands immersion in water up to 1 meter deep
- Stainless Steel Connection Points
- Corrosion-resistance in real marine applications
Technology: Built-in U.S.A. with Global Components
JL Audio’s Miramar, Florida loudspeaker production facility is one of the most advanced in the world.
At a time when most audio products are built overseas, JL Audio’s commitment to in-house loudspeaker production continues to grow. To pull this off in a competitive world market, JL Audio’s production engineering team has created one of the world’s most advanced loudspeaker assembly facilities and established a global network of quality component suppliers who build to our specifications.
This, combined JL Audio’s commitment to state-of-the-art assembly technology, allows the skilled workforce to efficiently build JL Audio products to extremely high-quality standards, right here in the U.S.A. Since most of JL Audio’s premium loudspeakers incorporate proprietary, patented technologies requiring specific assembly techniques, JL Audio find it is vital that the people who designed them have close access to the people manufacturing them. The following JL Audio products are built in Miramar, Florida factory, with global components.